We are delighted to let you know that we are hosting Pop-Up Shop in our home village of Shelley, Huddersfield on Sunday March 8th.
As you may know, our HQ is in Huddersfield, West Yorkshire, so if you don’t live nearby then we’re really sorry to bother you with this email... If you do, then we hope you’ll pop in to see us. There is free parking and refreshments, and most importantly our entire collection (including our latest fabrics) will be on show for you to get up close and personal with.
If you live too far away for this event but would like us to come along to your craft group for your own Pop-Up Shop, do get in touch as we love to get out and about. Depending on the distance, the only thing we charge for is our travel expenses.
- Address: Shelley Village Hall, 98 Huddersfield Road, Shelley, Huddersfield HD8 8HE
- Open 10.30am - 3pm
- Free parking
- Discounts on the day
- Complimentary refreshments available, so you can sit and have a chat too 😊
- Card payments can be taken
- A dedicated ‘no-fabric area’ for anyone who wants to accompany you but not indulge!
- The village also hosts a Dobbies garden centre, a farm tea room, and of course a pub.
We really hope we see you on 8th!
Claire and Michelle xx